Published on October 9th, 2012 | by Canadian Credit Expert1
More Canadian Bad Credit Information
Any Bad Credit Canada is back.
After a brief hiatus, we are back in action. Starting today, you can expect all kinds of new activity. So look forward to more content and even more helpful money saving tips from your favourite Canadian finance blog.
What kind of content? Well, first we are going to start with an update on credit in Canada. A lot has changed in the last 2 years, including the introduction of a new of mortgage laws. So lets start with those.
More on Bad Credit in Canada
Once you get up to date on the new mortgage rules in Canada, stick around. We are working on some new consumer credit posts, including:
- The State of Credit in Canada – What has changed in two years? Find out.
- Bankruptcy – How are the 2009 bankruptcy laws affecting Canadians?
- Credit History – How to check your credit AND understand credit scores
- Holiday Credit Issues – How to keep your credit card balance down at Christmas
- Bad Credit Car Loans – How to get approved for an auto loan with credit issues
- Much more…
Not only have we added new finance, mortgage, bankruptcy and bad credit tips, we’ve also improved our comments system by moving to the more user friendly DISQUS platform.
What does this mean? This means YOU can engage in better (spam free) conversations about your credit problems, ask more questions about bankruptcy or share your own financial advice. Our new system makes it easy to comment anonymously OR log in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
Thank you for visiting Any Bad Credit Canada and remember, bad credit isn’t the end. You can still get approved for a loan with credit issues in Canada.