Get Bad Credit Approved
In Canada (or any other developed country) a bad credit rating can make getting approved on a loan difficult. Fortunately having bad credit doesn’t make it impossible. Everyday thousands of Canadian’s with bad credit apply for mortgages or loans and get approved.
Understand Bad Credit in Canada
In Canada there are many types of consumer credit. Before you begin to understand how bad credit works, you must first understand how consumer credit works. Read our detailed definition of consumer credit and learn how it works.
Because Canada has such a large spectrum of credit it can be difficult to define bad credit. There are, however, fundamental credit scenarios that are almost always considered bad. Text book examples of bad credit are available in our types of bad credit report.
Learn More about Canadian Bad Credit
Any Bad Credit Canada is a place where Canadian’s with bad credit and consumer credit questions can find answers. We have a growing collection of credit, bad credit and bankruptcy articles written by experienced Canadian professionals and consumers with real financial and credit knowledge.
- Consumer Credit – A definition of consumer credit in Canada
- Types of Credit – Installment and revolving Loans in Canada
- Types of Bad Credit – How bad credit is reported in Canada
- Repair Your Bad Credit – Isolate and fix credit problems
- Bankruptcy Definition – A definition of bankruptcy in Canada
- TDSR and Car Loans – Total debt service and how it works
- Consumer Proposal – An alternative to bankruptcy in Canada
- Vehicle Repossession in Canada – A look at how a repo happens